About us

Since 1846 - acquired knowledge, extensive competence
and successful on the market

What started as a small workshop for milling machines is now a successful medium-sized mechanical engineering company with its headquarters in Braunschweig and more than 150 contacts all over the world.
For more than 100 years, we have been involved in the development, design and manufacture of industrial trucks. Today, we are the specialist for explosion-protected industrial trucks and innovative transport systems and offer the market a comprehensive range of industrial trucks for the most diverse fields of application. In addition, we meet the diverse requirements of our customers with innovative transport systems, special equipment and also with industrial trucks for the offshore production sector.
Follow our history: from the 1st workshop to our current image film.

History

Our current image film

designwork © www.2ax.net